Sometimes writing communicates your message more clearly than the spoken word. In this course, you’ll learn guidelines that help you create an effective written message.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand how to construct a clear written message
- List guidelines for making your message easy to follow
- Describe the guidelines you need to consider when choosing your words
- Identify common grammar mistakes
- List common spelling errors
- Understand the need for editing
- List additional guidelines for writing business letters and memos
- Understand when to use email
- Understand email etiquette
- List guidelines for writing an email
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.