Working with Dates and Times
Excel includes commands designed to make it faster and easier to work with data that is arranged in a table. If your data is arranged in a table, you will find the Excel’s Table Tools very beneficial.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe a table
- Insert a table
- Change the table style and the worksheet theme
- Insert a total row and then insert functions
- Describe how to resize the table
- Insert a calculated column
- Sort and filter data
- Remove duplicate records from the table
- Convert a table to a range
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.