In today’s workplace, employers depend on high performance teams to help them remain competitive. Teamwork has many benefits for employers and employees alike, but developing an efficient team takes time and hard work.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain how teamwork benefits an employer and employees
- Define four types of teams
- Describe the characteristics of a successful team
- Identify three basic team roles
- Describe the five stages of team development
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.