Everyone is different, and not everyone in a group is going to think the same way or come from the same background. In this course, you’ll learn guidelines for working in a diverse group.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand why being different from you isn’t a negative
- List ways to respect diversity
- Define culture
- List the advantages of diversity
- List the disadvantages of diversity
- List strategies for working in a diverse group
- Describe ways to overcome language barriers
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.