Taking Advantage of Technology
Technology can be a real timesaver when used responsibly. In this course, you’ll learn how to get the most out of technology without it taking over your life.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of using technology responsibly
- Overcome the need to be in constant contact
- List ways to manage technology
- Describe how to keep email under control
- List ways to get the most out of phone communication
- Understand what the cloud is and how it works
- Describe why you need to keep up with emerging technology
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.