Process Elements for Projects
A Six Sigma project often requires a large amount of time from many people, and can be quite costly to the organization. The define portion of the DMAIC continuous improvement model provides the information and tools necessary to identify the issue causing decreased customer satisfaction, and to ensure the project will be a value-added activity.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define components of processes
- Define process boundaries
- Describe the difference between internal and external customers
- Define process owner
- Define process stakeholder
- List some means of identifying customers
- Identify means for collecting customer data
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.