Design for Six-Sigma
Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) is an application of Six Sigma that encompasses the product design and redesign processes. DFSS makes certain that the voice of the customer is built into every new product and service.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how quality function deployment fits into the overall DFSS process
- Define the purpose of the QFD
- Create a QFD matrix
- Explain the purpose of process and design failure mode and effects analyses (PFMEA and DFMEA)
- Calculate the RPN value for a PFMEA and DFMEA
- Explain the differences between a PFMEA and a DFMEA
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.