Process Capability Performance
A main goal of a Six Sigma project is to reduce variation in a process. To meet this goal, the Six Sigma team must know the capability and performance of the process before and after improvements are implemented.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe the process of conducting a process capability study
- Distinguish between natural process limits and specification limits
- Define and calculate process capability indices
- Define and calculate process performance indices
- Describe the differences between short-term and long-term capability
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.