Collecting and Summarizing Data
To improve a process or product it is important to know its current status and its status after improvements are made. Valid data must be collected and summarized to verify the status of the process or product.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify continuous or variable data
- Identify discrete or attribute data
- Describe and define nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio measurement scales
- Define and apply methods for collecting data
- Define and apply techniques such as random sampling, stratified sampling, and sample homogeneity
- Depict relationships by constructing, applying, and interpreting diagrams and charts
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.