Responding to Customer Complaints
When you work in customer service, dealing with unhappy customers is unavoidable. In this module, you’ll learn how to respond to customer complaints. You’ll also discover a problem- solving process that can help you and the customers reach a mutually agreeable solution.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain the importance of customer complaints
- List the different modes of customer complaints
- Explain how to encourage customer complaints
- Describe how to prepare for common complaints
- Explain how to choose words that help calm angry customers
- Explain how to deal with complaints promptly and to the satisfaction of the customer
- Describe the problem-solving process in customer service
- Handle customer objections to possible solutions
- Recognize the importance of following up with customers
- Explain how to use complaints to prevent issues with future customers
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.