Quality Assurance Technician Training
Program Duration: 8 weeks / 3 modules a day (approx 141 hrs)
The Quality Assurance Technician certificate program is a 9 week online program designed to help you gain the skills and knowledge required for work as an entry-level quality assurance technician.
When products like cell phones, computers, or automobiles leave the factory, it’s the quality assurance technician that makes sure they work.
Also known as inspectors or testers, quality assurance technicians work on a wide range of challenging projects across multiple industries.
Critical to the success of any product development team, quality assurance technicians make a difference. They reduce the cost of production, decrease maintenance expenses, and increase customer safety and satisfaction.
The Quality Assurance Technician training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
Students complete courses in the following areas:
- Quality Control Methodology
- Fundamentals of Engineering Drawings
- Measurement Tools for Manufacturing
- Math Foundations
- Technical Writing Foundations
- Workplace Safety Awareness
- Career Building Skills
- Recommended CLB 7 (Canadian Language Benchmark)—Equivalent to IELTS 6 or TOEFL 77-99
- Have access to a device that meets the system requirements to use Northwest Skills Institute online courses.
- Civil infrastructure
- Consumer products
- Electrical equipment
- Medical devices
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.