Probability and Variation
Probability and variations are the foundation of SPC. The mathematical rules of probability can help to accurately predict the variation in any process.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify the different types of variation
- Define and explain the six common causes of variation
- Explain the principles of probability
- Calculate the probability of an event
- Construct a histogram
- Explain the concepts of standard deviation
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.