The heart of any quality system is documentation. Documents tell you how and when to perform tasks, and they also serve as a permanent record that the tasks were completed. In this course, you will learn the purpose and types of documentation used in a quality system.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify the levels of documentation in a quality system
- Describe the purpose of a policy
- Describe the purpose of a procedure
- Describe the purpose of a work instruction
- Define document control
- Describe a technical manual
- Identify the benefits of electronic data interchange
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.