The Cost of Quality
Producing quality products costs money. Where the company spends money producing quality products is an indicator of their commitment to the customer and to the long-term sustainability of the company.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the cost of quality
- Categorize quality activities into one of the four classifications of quality
- Differentiate between prevention and appraisal costs
- Explain the difference between internal and external failure costs
- Describe the Six Sigma quality system
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.