Providing Friendly, Courteous, and Efficient Service
Your interactions with customers set the tone for your long-term relationships. In this module, you’ll learn how to greet customers and interact with them in a way that makes them repeat customers.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Create a positive first impression
- Describe how to greet customers
- Explain how to interact courteously and professionally with customers
- Describe how to make customers feel welcome
- Explain the importance of being effective and efficient
- Describe how to end an interaction on a positive note
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.