Problem-SolvingPractical training for a practical world
Problems are a part of everyday life, so it shouldn’t surprise students when their group encounters one. In this course, they will learn how to deal with problems whenever it comes their way.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, students will be able to
- Understand the effects of unsolved problems
- Describe common problem-solving pitfalls
- Learn problem-solving techniques
- List common spelling errors
- Understand how to use the IDEA method to solve problems
- Describe how to use the S-T-P model of problem-solving
- Understand how to choose the right solution
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.