Printing a Worksheet
The printing process enables you to print physical copies of your worksheet. Excel provides many options to specify what is included on the printout and how it should look.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain the printing process
- Describe the print window and print preview
- Switch between different document views
- Change the margins, orientation, and paper size
- Select a print area
- Understand manual and automatic page breaks
- Change the scale of the document
- Insert headers and footer
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.