Pneumatic actuators use compressed air to create mechanical motion. They perform most of the work in an industrial automated system. There are thousands of configurations of actuators to perform any task you could imagine.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define a pneumatic actuator
- List the primary types of pneumatic actuators
- Explain how a linear cylinder actuator works
- Explain how a rotary actuator works
- Describe the purpose of an air gripper
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.