Air Compression and Distribution - Part One
Delivering compressed air into industrial pneumatic devices requires a complex system with many important components. Each of these components plays an essential part in the production of the proper amount of quality compressed air.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define the purpose of an air compressor
- Identify the different methods for air compression
- Explain how a positive displacement compressor compresses air
- Explain how a dynamic compressor compresses air
- Define the purpose of the air receiver
- Identify the elements of an air receiver
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.