The Properties of Gases
In a pneumatic system, compressed air is used to create work. Because compressed air is a gas, it is important to understand how gases behave with changes in pressure, temperature, and volume. There are a few fundamental laws of gases that will help you understand these relationships.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define the three primary states of matter
- Explain how temperature affects the states of matter
- Explain the relationships between the pressure temperature and volume of a gas
- Define pressure
- Define flow
- Describe humidity and how it is measured
- Explain how all of these work together in a pneumatic system
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.