Planning Your Day
If you want to succeed at time management, you need to plan. Deciding what you will do each day and when will launch you on the road to success. In this course, you’ll discover tips for planning your priorities on a daily basis.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- List the benefits of planning
- Learn which type of planning systems works best for you
- Discover how to use a planner
- Understand the 80/20 rule
- Describe how to determine your priority tasks
- Describe how to create a daily plan
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.