You don’t always need spoken or written words to communicate. Nonverbal communication sends a message without words. Often unintentional, nonverbal communication can reveal how a person really feels. It’s important that nonverbal communication is in sync with the words being said.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe how a person communicates without words
- Understand how body language sends a message
- Interpret different types of body language
- Describe how spatial distance impacts communication
- List ways to convey openness and acceptance
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.