Telling time is an important life skill. Whether you’re heading to work or meeting a friend for lunch, you’ll want to know what time it is so that you can arrive on time.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand the concept of time
- Identify units of time
- Describe two tools to measure time
- Explain how to read a calendar
- Explain the difference between a 12-hour and 24-hour clock
- Describe how to tell time on an analog and digital clock
- Explain how to add and subtract times
- Understand time zones
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.