Coordinate geometry uses a Cartesian coordinate system to analyze shapes such as lines or circles. In this course, you will work with a two-dimensional coordinate system.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand a two-dimensional coordinate system
- Calculate the length of a line segment
- Calculate the midpoint of a line segment
- Calculate the slope of a line
- Understand the equation of a line
- Understand the equation of a circle
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.