You see circles every day, from the tires on your car, to the rim of your coffee mug. This course covers circles, including how to calculate the area of a circle.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define a circle
- Define terms related to circles, including radius, chord, and diameter
- Measure arcs
- Define pi
- Calculate the circumference of a circle
- Calculate the length of an arc
- Calculate the area of a circle
- Calculate the area of a sector
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.