Triangles are polygons that have three sides. You probably see triangles every day in architecture or other areas of life. This course covers the properties of triangles, including right triangles.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Classify triangles based on their angles and sides
- Calculate the area of a triangle
- Calculate the lengths of the sides of a right triangle using the Pythagorean theorem
- Understand the proportions of 30o-60o-90o and 45o-45o-90o right triangles
- Calculate the length of a side or the measure of an angle using trigonometric functions
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.