Arithmetic has four basic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Each operation has its own symbols, terminology, and rules.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Name the four basic arithmetic operations
- Identify the symbols for the four basic operations
- Identify the arithmetic comparator symbols
- Define the terminology used with the four basic operations
- Perform math problems using the correct order of operations
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.