The aerospace industry is a regulated industry. These regulations explain why airplane manufacturers need to keep documentation of how and when airplanes are made and the types of information they must contain.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify the federal agency charged with regulating the aviation industry
- Understand the role of paperwork in regulating the aviation industry
- List the different levels of paperwork
- Recognize the types of paperwork you will see on the assembly floor
- Understand why completing paperwork is important
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.