Conflict is natural and happens all the time. Effectively managing conflict is important for everyone in an organization.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- List the Thomas-Kilmann styles of conflict management
- Discuss the positives and negatives of different conflict management styles
- Define positional bargaining
- Discuss the collaborative approach to conflict management
- Discuss the Interest-Based Relational approach to conflict management
- Describe the questions you should ask yourself to facilitate a win/win conflict resolution
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.