Listening is an important skill to master for personal and professional success. When you overcome listening barriers and practice good listening skills, you’re more likely to understand the message the way a speaker intends.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand the importance of listening
- List the steps in the listening process
- Identify and overcome barriers to listening
- Describe common types of listening
- Describe how to be a good listener
- Describe how to paraphrase and mirror a message
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.