Leaders have a tremendous impact on a group’s success in reaching its goals. In this course, you’ll discover what leadership is, as well as the traits of successful leaders. You’ll also learn how you can develop leadership skills in case you ever find yourself in a leadership position.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, students will be able to
- Describe the role of a leader
- Explain why leadership is important
- List ways to develop leadership skills
- Explain the importance of communication in leadership
- Identify the traits of successful leaders
- Understand how to create a plan and set goals
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.