Hydraulic fluid plays an important role in a hydraulic system. Without hydraulic fluid, the service life of other components would be much shorter.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify the functions of hydraulic fluids
- Understand the different types of hydraulic fluids
- Describe the different classifications of hydraulic oils and flame-retardant liquids
- Know how to select hydraulic oils based on characteristics and purpose
- Understand the importance of periodically checking hydraulic fluids
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.