Managing your time well isn’t just about keeping track of your schedule and projects. It’s also about being organized. If you can’t find your keys, your other shoe, or your important paperwork, then how are you going to get anywhere on time – let alone manage a project? In this course, you’ll discover ways to organize your house, desk, and paperwork so that you can find anything you need at a moment’s notice.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify ways to declutter your home
- Describe the process for sorting items
- List ways to organize your desk
- Understand how to keep track of paper
- Describe the importance of organizing your thoughts
- List ways to stay organized at the end of the day
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.