Fall Protection Training
Program Duration: 1 day (approx 6 hrs)
In this 6-hour course, students learn about the fundamentals of fall protection. Students learn how to identify and control fall hazards in the workplace, different types of required fall protection equipment as well as the techniques used to work at height safely.
This course can be delivered in conjunction with Confined Space Awareness
The Fall Protection Training training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
- worker’s rights
- fall protection fundamentals
- equipment inspection and maintenance
- anchor points
- lanyards & energy absorbers
- harness types
- swing falls
- personal arrest systems
- fall restraint systems
- Recommended CLB 7 (Canadian Language Benchmark)—Equivalent to IELTS 6 or TOEFL 77-99
Northwest Skills Institute offers a wide variety of training and consulting options. From risk assessment services and fall protection planning to advanced rope access training and train the trainer programs, we have you covered.
Consulting services offered include:
- site-specific hazard assessments
- fall protection and confined space entry planning
- specialized access planning, including rope access supervision
- train the trainer training is available for all course offerings
Fee Addition InformationMinimum participants needed for course delivery.
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.