Proximity sensors are typically designed to determine if an object is near and to communicate that information to another device in an automated system. Some proximity sensors simply detect if an object is present or absent, while others can measure the distance to the object. Other proximity sensors can even detect the color of an object.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand proximity sensors
- Identify the different types of proximity sensors
- Understand the function of proximity sensors
- List some typical applications of proximity sensors
- Understand the symbology for proximity sensors
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.