Dimensions and Tolerances
Dimensions and tolerances are used to define the required distances between lines, planes, and points on an object.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define a feature
- Define a feature of size
- Describe the function of dimensions and tolerances on an engineering drawing
- Describe, identify, and interpret linear dimensions
- Describe, identify, and interpret dimensions for circular features
- Describe, identify, and interpret dimensions for angular features
- Describe basic rules for dimensioning an engineering drawing
- Describe different features of holes and their symbols
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.