Displaying Data in Charts
There is an old saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. Excel’s chart tools enable you to present complex data in an easy to understand visual format.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Create a chart based on Excel data
- Define common chart elements
- Describe how to change the chart layout, colors, style, or other options
- Explain how to reposition or resize a chart
- Create and edit Sparklines
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.