Effectively managing conflict requires good communication skills.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe the importance of communication skills
- List the common types of listening
- Define empathetic listening
- Describe the guidelines for empathetic listening
- Describe the process of empathetic listening
- Describe the mirroring technique of feedback
- Define “I” statement
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.