Communicating Effectively with Customers
Whether you are interacting with internal or external customers, effective communication is vital. Effective communication makes it possible to understand your customers’ needs.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand the importance of choosing positive words to communicate
- Define trigger phrases
- List common communication pitfalls
- Describe different forms of communication
- List advantages and disadvantages of different forms of communication
- Explain the processes for answering telephone calls, putting someone on hold, and transferring calls
- Describe how to write email messages that produce results
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.