A Future Worth Exploring
Manufacturing jobs are on the rise in the U.S. This course discusses the benefits of working in manufacturing.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe the current workforce needs in manufacturing and how that number is projected to grow over the next decade.
- Describe how manufacturing outpaces all other industries in salary, benefits, and opportunity for growth.
- Explain the history and evolution of manufacturing in the U.S.
- Describe the varied opportunities and career paths available in manufacturing.
- Explain why companies are choosing to bring manufacturing jobs back to the U.S.
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.