Surviving Your First Day on the Job
In this course, you’ll learn how to make the most out of your first day. You’ll discover how you should dress and how you can alleviate first-day stress. You’ll also find out what to expect on your first day of employment. Finally, you’ll discover how you can create a lasting positive impression from day one.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain how to dress for your first day of employment
- List ways to prepare for your first day
- Describe what to expect on your first day
- Understand the orientation process
- List common paperwork
- Describe ways you can start creating a lasting positive impression from day one
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.