Addressing Special Interview Concerns
In this course, you’ll learn about some of the other types of interviews you may encounter. You’ll find out how to identify and respond to illegal questions and overcome objections to hiring. You’ll also learn how to handle age discrimination.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain the different types of interviews
- Identify illegal questions
- Explain how to deal with common objections to hiring
- Describe how to handle age discrimination
- Understand how you should respond when you have special concerns
- Explain how to overcome internal candidates
- End the interview on a positive note
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.