Understanding the Interview Process
In this course, you’ll learn about the interview process. You’ll discover the purpose of an interview and the keys to interviewing well. You’ll also find out about the different types of interviews and what you need to do to prepare for an interview.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe what an interview is
- Understand the importance of an interview
- Explain how to view the interview process
- List keys for interviewing well
- Describe the interview process
- Describe the different types of interviews
- Describe the structure of a typical interview
- List what you need to do to prepare for an interview
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.