Crafting a Cover Letter
A cover letter is a key part of your job search. Without a compelling cover letter, an employer won’t look at your resume. Your cover letter needs to attract employers’ interest by showing how you can help them.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe the purpose of a cover
- Understand why you need to customize your cover letter
- Describe how to address your cover letter
- List tips for writing your cover letter
- Describe the parts of a cover letter
- Understand the importance of proofreading your cover letter
- Describe how to format your cover letter
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.