Finding Jobs to Apply For
After you know which industry you’d like to target, it’s time to start applying for jobs. In this course, you’ll learn how to keep track of the application process, as well as how to find positions to apply for.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand how to track your job search
- Describe how to research companies
- List places to locate job listings
- Know how to respond to a job listing
- Describe the purpose of an informational interview
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.