Building Customer Relationships
Serving your customers in such a way that you build strong relationships with them helps create loyal, repeat customers. In this module, you’ll learn what you can do on a customer service front to encourage customers to return again and again.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe the importance of strong relationships with customers
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Establish rapport with customers
- Welcome returning customers
- Maintain customer relationships
- Reward repeat customers
- Build online rapport with customers
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.