Better Serving Customers with Disabilities
In this module, you’ll learn how to work well with customers with all types of disabilities. You’ll discover general guidelines for working with customers who have a variety of disabilities. You’ll also find out about special considerations when working with customers who have specific types of disabilities.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- List different types of disabilities
- Identify potential obstacles for customers with disabilities
- Use language that focuses on the customer, not the disability
- Describe general guidelines for working with customers with all types of disabilities
- Explain special considerations when working with customers with specific disabilities
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.