Process Control Systems
Process control systems are used in processes as simple as filling a tank with liquid and as complex as chemical engineering. However, the fundamentals and terminology are consistent for all control systems.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify the basic components of manual and automatic control systems
- Identify the signal types in an automatic control system
- List the advantages of a manual control system
- List the advantages of an automatic control system
- List factors that cause errors in a process control system
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.