Adopting Timesaving Strategies
Everyone has the same number of hours in a day, yet some people are able to accomplish so much more in that time. If you find yourself struggling to keep up with your never-ending to-do list, then take advantage of the timesaving strategies outlined in this course.
The Course Description training is offered to eligble students in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe timesaving strategies
- Understand why you need to say no more often
- List ways to help you stay focused on what you’re doing
- Understand how to delegate the right way
- Describe strategies for scheduling downtime
Preparing you for success
Canada Skills is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.